HLTAID004 Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in an Education and Care Setting
Education and Care First Aid
HLTAID004 is a specialised first aid course for individuals working in an education and care setting.
This course is designed to equip professionals with the key first aid components necessary for working in the education sector. Over eight hours you'll grasp an understanding of CPR, emergency response techniques, allergy management, first aid rescue procedures, asthma and anaphylaxis training and more.
HLTAID004 Course Outline
- Course fee: $150.00
- Duration: Eight hours
- Course location: Melbourne First Aid Training Centre
- Respond to an emergency situation with appropriate first aid techniques
- Apply appropriate emergency first aid procedures in a realistic emergency situations
- Communicate details of an emergency incident
- Evaluate the incident and own performance
- Asthma and anaphylaxis training under the Education and Care services
Our Education and Care First Aid course costs $150.00 to complete. This fee includes all course material, there are no additional fees to pay.
Nationally Accredited First Aid
Our Education and Care First Aid course is nationally accredited as –
HLTAID004 - Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
USI: The Commonwealth Government have recently introduced 'Unique Student Identifier' numbers. It's mandatory that all students attending this course register for a free USI prior to commencement. Registering only takes a few minutes.